It’s that time of year – the air is crisper, leaves are changing colours, and the fall pixies are jumping all over the piles of autumn leaves.
Here are some ways you and your little fairy can bring some magic to the season:
- Make a Fall Leaf Crown, but stapling together coloured leaves. Add some glitter glue and stick-on jewels for a bit of sparkle!
- Make a fairy circle in the garden out of pebbles or stones, and invite the fairies to come and dance. (It helps to ask three times…).
- Build wee fairy houses out of dried coloured leaves. Red ones, purple ones, orange ones, with some pebbles for a pathway, and make it glow with an LED light candle inside.
- Make a fall fairy wand – attach some coloured leaves to a stick, add some sparkles and a ribbon, and make some fairy magic!
- Leaf painting: Take some leaves, paint one side, and press onto paper. Do a number of them, add sparkles!
We hope you have a magical Fall!